The world is being built on code. Almost everything around us has some elements of code embedded in it. Skilled software developers, irrespective of where they come from or where they live, make this happen. We believe Africa, the world’s youngest workforce population holds the key to the software talents’ shortage in the world. At Zwart Tech, we are building systems and tools to bridge the software talent gap in the world by connecting African skilled software developers to organisations around the globe as part of their remote engineering teams. We are driven by the passion to make a difference by providing quality job opportunities to skilled talents who may otherwise not have such opportunities.
We are an international team of young, ambitious, and entrepreneurial professionals on a mission. We work hard and have fun too. The opportunity to make a difference through our work wakes us up every morning.
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Sales Executive to drive consultative growth within our business. You will be the face of Zwart Tech to our clients and work to meet their core business needs through the strategic placement of our world-class engineers. You will serve as a consultant to our existing clients — using data-driven approaches and frameworks to identify further opportunities for partnership. In this role, you will work both independently and collaboratively to achieve revenue targets while attaining exemplary client satisfaction scores within your accounts.
With your strong understanding of organizational structures and your clients’ needs, you will develop practical solutions that support both our clients’ business growth and Zwart Tech’s competencies within Engineering Services. You are passionate about technology, diversity, and working with people, and you’ve developed rigorous and systematic techniques for prospecting, sales and closing.
• Own the business relationship from prospecting to closing through Zwart Tech with the help of an SDR.
• Manage strategic partner relationships by organizing and leading routine sessions with key stakeholders to educate them on Zwart Tech, understand their pain points, and identify areas for opportunity to collaborate and close business.
• Serve as the key account contact with the stakeholders across small, medium-sized companies and corporates.
• Perform quarterly account planning to identify areas of focus and asks to hit quarterly targets.
• Work cross-functionally with our teams.
• Serve as a Voice of the Customer within Zwart Tech.
• You have 5+ years of experience in sales, account management, of which 2+ years in our line of business (outstaffing and recruitment)
• Have a minimum of a bachelor degree.
• Native in English. Knowledge of an additional language is a plus.
• You have experience managing relationships & selling marketplace technology or services to businesses.
• Clients and internal stakeholders alike love working with you, and your business thrives because of it.
• Be used to having a sales target and to close deals.
• You have successfully executed on multiple complex projects and navigated ambiguity.
• You have work experience with best-in-class technology companies.
• You are a self-starter, entrepreneurial, a go-getter and mainly a hunter.
• You are available for 40 hours per week.
• An opportunity to make a difference in the world through your work.
• 100 % commission based.
• Possibility with proven success to grow into a permanent (management) position for your market within Zwarttech.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need
• Outstaffing and outsourcing excellence in your preferred language and time zone.
• Highly qualified and results driven engineers with 5+ years of experience.
• Excellent competence-to-cost ratio.
• Best suited talent, hand picked, to leave an impact in your team.